Monday 13 March 2017

JEFFREE STAR SKIN FROST: LAVENDER SNOW // FIRST IMPRESSIONS







After lusting after this highlight for so long, I finally received it for my 23rd birthday from my amazing friend Emma. I held off using for so long so that I could film a first impressions on it, SPOILER ALERT: I am OBSESSED!! Jeffree states that his highlighters are a unique formula, super pigmented and a little goes a long way. With these statements in mind, I can confirm that all of them are true. I am in love with this highlighter. For one, just like Jeffree said, they are mind blowingly pigmented, so soft and creamy to touch and they blend beautifully. To see my first impressions of this beautiful highlighter, click the video above. (Also don't forget to hit the thumbs up button and subscribe so you never miss a video)

Question of the day: Have you tried any of Jeffree Stars highlighters?
I would love to know your thoughts on them in the comments below!   

No comments:

Post a Comment